Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend Recap!

This past weekend Clayton and I had our first official wedding party.  His aunts and cousins threw us a dinner party at Duplin Winery! We headed to Chapel Hill on Friday and had a great night out and about and then headed east on Saturday.  We went to the music at the winery first, and then, after freshening up, to the party. 

It was an amazing time!  All most all of our college friends made the trip from all over to celebrate with us. Most of my MA girls came to celebrate too! Stacie even came from Puerto Rico!!! (Well, she was in Va. for something, but still, she drove 5 hours to celebrate with us!) Not to mention all of our families were there too! I couldn't have been happier on Saturday. I really don't think I stopped smiling the whole night.  We ate dinner, watched some adorable pics of me and Clayton growing up, drank some (ok, a lot!) of wine, and then danced the night away. Cupid Shuffle, Soulja Boy, etc! After the wine ran low and the party slowed down, we headed over to the Mad Boar (aka the Pissed Off Pig) for the "after party"!  It was a great, fun night with almost everyone I could have wanted there! If the fun-ness of the party is any indication, I can not wait for the wedding! It's gonna be a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment