Wednesday, April 22, 2009

25 Things...

1. I am very, very picky. I hate things like mayonnaise, ranch, mustard, tomatoes, my food touching, etc., etc., and eat everything plain and well done.

2. My Favorite place to eat is Chile Verde (or Rojo...whatever) and i ALWAYS order a Chicken Fajita Quesadilla, no tomatoes, no sour cream, of course. My second favorite is Chick-fil-a and I could eat at these two places every single day.

3. I HATE spiders. They are the creepiest things to me and i have had more than one nightmare about them crawling on me. Google bird eating spider and you may have nightmares too!

4. I am marrying my best friend in July and i am looking forward to our amazing life together. I am also gaining a wonderful 2nd family and could not ask for anything more.

5. I am not a 'Bridezilla'. I have not done a wedding related thing is quite awhile and most of the little details do not matter to me. I have yet to pick out invitations, centerpieces, a cake, flowers, etc... and I am not all that worried about it. I am excited about the wedding, but I am just more excited about the marriage.

6. I am about to move to eastern North Carolina. Most likely Rose Hill, home of the World's Largest Frying pan. (Seriously!) Before Clayton, I would have sworn that i would never live past Raleigh. I don't really know why... it's not that bad ;)

7. I was born in Chapel Hill and lived there for the first 18 months of my life. I miss it everyday and it will always be one of my favorite places. The 4 years i spent in college there were way too short! I am definitely Tar Heel Born and Bred. 

8. I love the summer. It is warm and i have 2.5 months off of school. And soon, i will be much closer to the beach!

9. I yell way too much and get way into basketball games. Like yelling at the refs and screaming way too loud. Hopefully I won't embarrass Clayton too much at his games next year!

10. I love pictures and scrapbooking. Yes, some may think that that is a dumb hobby, but i love to look back at my many scrapbooks and remember all the good times and good friends I have had in my life.

11. Dean Smith spoke to me (and Jennifer) personally after our Graduation. We were walking out of Kennan Stadium and he walked by and talked to us for a moment. I wish i took a picture!

12. Roy Williams came into The Loop during Krista's birthday dinner and was kind enough to talk to us AND i did get a picture!

13. I always get my hair cut at places like GreatClips. I guess i am cheap... but after next summer, i am going to break down and actually make an appointment at a decent salon like most normal people.

14. I really haven't minded living at home for the past two years. My parents are not annoying and i have been able to save a lot of money. That being said, I am really excited to get my own little house and actually feel like a grown-up.

15. I am a horrible speller. At school I am always afraid that when i am writing on the board i am going to misspell something. And its not like my kids would even know. They are 5 and can't read (well, not that well yet) There are probably a ton of errors in this note.

16. I am secretly terrified of going into debt. The movie "Pursuit of Happyness" made me so stressed out. I don't have a credit card. And i am going to make Clayton in charge of paying bills.

17. I cry really easily. I cry at any sad/happy/sappy movie, commercial, song, and ESPN story about some miraculous sports thing.

18. I love frozen margaritas and Duplin wine. If we get the house i want, we will live 1.5 blocks from Duplin winery... yay!

19. I love Grey's Anatomy, The Biggest Loser, and Army Wives. I watch other shows when i am walking on the treadmill or am bored.

20. I used to hate to exercise, but after making myself do it for about a month, I have come to enjoy it. It is me time and it makes me feel so much better. 

21. I have awesome siblings. Ashley and McKenzie are 2 of my favorite people and i am really happy that we are friends. I am looking forward to gaining 2 new "siblings" soon. Hams is great and Nolan is pretty alright too. :)

22. I don't like to talk on the phone that much. And that makes it hard to keep in touch with people as much as i would like too. Sometimes i feel like that makes me a bad friend.

23. I take my memory foam pillow with me everywhere i go, even if i know that the place has its own pillows. I just like it best. 

24. I am not a morning person at all. I hit the snooze 4 or 5 times and never want to get up. But after i sleep late, i am mad at myself for wasting the day away.

25. I love doing arts and crafts type things... again, another old person hobby, but i enjoy being creative and making things.


Wheww... I am glad i could think of 25 things!

No comments:

Post a Comment