Monday, May 11, 2009

Big, Fun, Weekend!

This past weekend was a fun one!  My little brother graduated from college! Not just any ol' college, but the best University on the Planet--The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill! It was good to be back in Chapel Hill for the graduation festivities. It was the 3rd UNC graduation i have attended in a row.  First my gradation, May 13th, 2007, then Clayton's graduation on May 12, 2008, and last, McKenzie's graduation on May 10th, 2009. The speaker was Archbishop Desmond Tutu.  He was interesting to say the least! Yay UNC grads!

McKenzie and his girlfriend Melissa! :) So cute!

The family at the Old Well! I <3>

Sunday was also Mother's Day!  Mom, I love you! Thank you for everything you do for me! You are amazing! I don't tell you that enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment