Sunday, February 22, 2009

Privacy???... And being a grown-up(ish)

So, I decided that I am going to do like many other blogger people I have come across and not use people's real names.  I don't want any crazy person showing up at my friends/family/FI's house because of me!  Not that I think anyone really cares about my blog, but still...

Anyway, today C and I went house hunting AND to Wilmy to register... and next time, we know not to ever do all that in one day again.  

Starting at 9:45 am, we looked at houses... all of which were horrible and I could never see myself sleeping, eating, or walking around with out shoes on in... not a good sign; but we remain hopeful that something will come up...  After about 2 hours of that, we go to register at BB&B and Belk... Mistake.  It was fun and all, imagining us using our cute little appliances and utensils in our own little (yet to exist) house.  But by 4:00 when we finally were done, C was over it.  "No more for me", he said.  "Pick out whatever you want."  OK, I will.  And, since it is forever preserved in the blog-o-sphere of cyberspace, when he complains about the red throw pillows, I can point him here and say "but you told me..." :)  (Ok... I/we already have a red couch and I promise to keep the rest of the red to a minimum.)  

Now that I think about it, the worst part of this was not the house-not-finding or the registering, but knowing that when we were done, I had to get back in the car and drive for 4 hours back to MA.  Yuck.  And that reminds me- I am exhausted. It is a school night. I'm going to bed.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment