Monday, February 23, 2009

On becoming a Redneck...

So, I have been sorting through recent pictures to order from Snapfish and I came to a scary realization... some external force is trying to turn me into a redneck.

First of all, for my 24th birthday, two of my friends decided that it would be fun to have a "Camo" themed party. Complete with a turkey target and a bulls eye cake.
It was a lot of fun. I even went out to eat in my good ol' camo shirt.
But it gets worse.

A few weekends ago me and C went down to CH to our buddy Zims house. For the Daytona 500. Yep, an actual NASCAR race. Now, granted, Zims is not a NASCAR guy. He is a Death Metal/tattoos guy. It was more or less just an excuse to hang out and drink beer on a Sunday.

But really, who wants to watch a bunch of people drive around making lots of left turns for hours and hours, even with a keg. Nonetheless, I sat there on the couch watching Jimmie Johnson and Greg Biffle and Matt Kenseth and 30+ other dudes race around in circles. And I was interested. C even accused me of liking it. The hard thing to admit is, I kinda did. I mean, I'm not gonna plop down with a Bud Light every Sunday to watch it, but if for some reason it is on, I'm not gonna complain. Much. (Hey, a girls gotta maintain her image!)

C, Me, and Skulls @ the party!

Go Kasey Kahne!

No comments:

Post a Comment