Monday, October 26, 2009

football...

Why, oh why, must my football teams stink... if i am going to be forced to watch football 5 nights a week, the least my teams could do is play a little football. I am seriously having quarterback issues. Can Carolina or the Redskins please do a little quarterback shopping during the offseason??? It would do a great deal for my spirits (and my hubby's, which would be especially nice...)

When your husband is an assistant coach for both jV and Varsity Football, you have season tickets to the UNC football games, and have married into a huge Redskins fan family, you have no choice but to learn to love football... even when it breaks your poor little heart... (UNC-Florida State, anyone???) Atleast the Varsity Crusaders have a wonderful 8-1 record and the second largerst amount of points scored per game in the state. thank you HCA for being the one redeeming football team this year...

But, as High School Football quickly draws to a close... I have only one question... Is it basketball season yet???




No comments:

Post a Comment