Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Internet...finally!

Dear poor, neglected blog,

I am so sorry I have not written in quite some time! Getting married, spending a blissful week in the Mayan Rivera, Mexico, and moving into our new house (with no Internet/cable at first) has taken up much of my free time as of late. Not to mention the job-hunt. Laundry, cleaning, cooking, shopping, unpacking, re-arranging, organizing, and loving my new home has been fun and exhausting. I am, however, happy to report that Martha (Stewart) has come upon me and I have felt very wife-y the past couple of weeks. Tomorow mom and grandma are coming to visit, see the house, and bring me some things! And I should hear back about several job opportunities. Things are falling right into place, I love being married, and God is so good! I love my life! :)

Love,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment